An Electrifying New Chapter For Mobility
Observations and insights from the 2019 IAA show and conference tracks
The bi-annual Frankfurt motor show and conference adopted the tagline ‘Driving Tomorrow’. As digitally enabled services continue to define future value for the sector, many OEM executives were envisioning a refreshed motor show format that reflects the tangible transition from a focus on the car as the hero, to connected mobility services.
What key factors are shaping this transition from car (product) to mobility (user)? Download this report by Star to find out.
Key topics addressed in the report:
- Fueling sustainable change: How can congestion and air pollution issues be solved in urban areas?
- Future proofing platforms: The key to creating a competitive advantage over challenger OEMs and mobility companies in the current market disruption
- Driving brand experiences: The new focus on the car interior – how to create a human touch across all digital touchpoints?
- Bridging the intention to action gap: From individual to shared mobility services – how to bridge the gap between intention (what people say they want) and action (what people actually do)?
- Expanding ecosystem connections: How can more use cases be realized through smart applications of data science and machine learning? Where are the limits?