Have you recently worked on a project related to Autonomous Driving? Did your project accomplish outstanding results or promises to achieve great outcomes?
Tech.AD Europe, Europe’s leading technical autonomous vehicle L4+ development conference for the automotive industry, is coming back to Berlin on March 02 – 03. Share your success at the Tech.AD Europe Award is part of this conference.
The 2020 award categories are:
- Most Innovative Use of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in the Development of Autonomous Vehicles & Respective Technologies
- Most Outstanding Autonomous Vehicle Technology Innovation of the Year
- Most Advanced Real-Life Testing & Simulation Techniques in Autonomous Driving
How does it work?
- Fill out the online application form
- Get shortlisted by our jury
- Prepare a short video about your project (2 minutes) which will be presented at the Award Dinner Ceremony at the first conference day.
- The conference community will vote for your achievements during the live polling.
What is the Tech.AD Europe Award timeline?
- Award application period: July 2019 – January 10th, 2020
- Review by Jury: January 14th – January 24th
- Notification of Shortlist: January 27th
- Video Presentation & Award Ceremony: March 2nd
What’s in it for you?
- Get rewarded for your hard work and showcase your outstanding project success to industry peers
- Motivate and inspire your employees to work on similar strategies
- Gain recognition for your entire team
- Share your achievements with our international automotive community
- Meet your peers and benchmark your projects
- Help a good cause as we.CONECT will be donating 1.000 € to a charity on behalf of the winner
Take your chance and get the recognition you and your company deserve!
About the Tech.AD Event Series:
Founded in 2012, Tech.AD Europe has quickly become Europe’s leading conference for OEMs, Tier Ones and automotive suppliers to meet and discuss the technical road ahead for autonomous vehicles and respective ADAS technologies. One year after the event was established in Europe, Tech.AD was successfully held in the USA. At both events, international autonomous vehicle experts give insights into their innovations, concepts and present the latest results in their research and workings on autonomous vehicles. The different conference formats address a variety of thematic areas relevant to a cross-industry AD audience from companies like Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Ford, Zenuity, NVIDIA, Bosch, Continental, Denso, Delphi, Volvo, Groupe PSA, Renault, Hyundai, Tesla, May Mobility, zoox and many more.
In 2018, we.CONECT Global Leaders won the Conference Award 2018 in the category “Best Conference Series” for the Smart Mobility and Automotive Event series – of which Tech.AD belongs to. The first edition of the Tech.AD China will be held from May 06-07, 2019 in Shanghai. The B2B event series is organized by we.CONECT Global Leaders, which specialized in creating interactive business events and business communities, headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Contact of PR and Cooperation:
Marketing Manager Global Smart Mobility & Automotive Event Series
we.CONECT Global Leader, Reichenbergerstr. 124, 10999 Berlin, GERMANY